Friday, May 1, 2009

Steam Moist Cake

Don't throw rotten eggs at me...sorry sorry...i know i did not update my blog that often. I was telling my cousin the other day, should i shut my blog as i can't afford to bake every weekend and blog about it. Well, she said "You can always blog about your family and friends...not necessary only your cakes and cookies"

But i won't live up to my blog name rite? DUmb Baker....suddenly DUmb Life...hahahahahha....ok folks...rest assured...I'm not going to shut my blog. No Worries, Be Happy :)

Happy Labour Day Everybody!

My family and relatives will be having a gathering makan tomorrow. Here's what I'm going to contribute. A Steam Chocolate Moist Cake. The recipe is adapted from http://cookingcrave.blogspot.com/2009/03/chocolate-moist-cake.html. The cake looks so yummy that you can eat it right from the screen. This website was actually recommended by my cousin Sue Sue.

Well, i have just finished steaming the cake, yet to top it with chocolate fudge topping. I shall post up the photo tomorrow and shall blog about the feedback from my family members tomorrow. Stay tune!

No comments: