Thursday, October 16, 2008

Instant Sesame Jam

WHooopss.....let's take a break from fatty dairy products and shift to a healthier post. Ngek ngek ngek....

I've been a loyal reader of this hot mama's blog posts...her lifestyle seems to motivate me a lot to eat healthier, exercise more and most importantly, her own homemade food...healthy wei! I Kid You Not.

SO, one day, her post of healthy breakfast came strike me instantly....know why? Coz she spread her bread with sesame jam! Ha....where where where to buy?????? She gladly told me that the spread can be bought from organic shops and boy, they don't come cheap....

But then, i am just too determined to try out the sesame spread...and brilliant me (wakakakaka....self comfort) found these two tins of multigrain sesame powder, in which i added them for my morning cereal drink. Since this will be a trial and error thingy, i grabbed an empty container, put 4 teaspoon of black sesame powder + 2 tsp of multigrain powder + some sugar to the level of sweetness you desire + enough hot water and stir them well into a paste. Cool them and chill them in fridge....


Next day.....spread them on your favourite toast....TADAAAA.....mmmm....yummy! Thanks HealthFreakMommy!

Okay....don't be deceived by its black ooogey yuckey color...it's a blessing spread k...really...no kidding...

No comments: