Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pineapple Tarts

Dear Jen,


I wish we can meet up one day and I'll thank you endlessly for the recipe you shared. Then I'll present you with a bottle of my homemade pineapple tarts.


Haha....oh my god! Seriously this is good! Melts in mouth texture and the taste is just right! Not the too buttery type, not the dry type, but the right and melt in mouth type. I just can't stop popping these log shaped pineapple tarts into my mouth....there goes my diet.


Thank you JenJen for the lovely recipe and if we ever get to meet up, i shall bring a container of the tarts to you. No Kid :)


For instruction and recipe, please visit here. No regrets folks.


Ready for the pictures? Lai lai lai..........

Golden Jam Balls....took me only an hour to prepare..kekeke

(Instead of cinnamon stick, i added cloves for the aroma)

Why so pale? Coz i didn't brush a layer of egg wash la...hehehe

Okay...this is my half-bite-pineapple-tart.....dun be grossed out...i purposely took a pic of it to show the fibrous jam of the tart...is your saliva dripping now? kekeke

2 comments:

JenJen's Place said...

WAH!! You must be updating at the same time I stumble here:)

Glad u like it ^_^. This is our most loved recipe for pineapple tart after a few time trial and error. Better not show my babe ur pic or else he will ask me to make.... :P

dumb-baker said...

Haha Jen....it was indeed a truly good recipe. I'm sure ur babe will feel very blessed to have a wonderful chef/cook wife...kekeke....never feels hungry :P